Thursday, May 26, 2011

Spring

Spring has been good to me this year. Even though we have had many days of rain which have contributed to the phenomenal growth of weeds I am keeping up better this year. My plan is to grow most of the produce we eat this season. I know that eating fresh fruits and vegetables are good for you. Except when I buy them in the store I get sick from them. It isn't the actual fruit of vegetable it is the chemical residue left on. I do wash them really well but that wasn't working either. I finally broke down and bought that vegetable wash which helps but not all the way. So I have decided to start planting. It has been so cold and wet that not much has been planted. I also need to work on successive planting so I have a longer harvest time.

Hope to post pictures.

My flower garden has done the best. Shelly my sister-in-law has taken pictures of those this year. She makes everything look real good.

No comments:

Post a Comment