Monday, February 10, 2014

Waiting

I am waiting to get my seedlings started. I wanted to start them this month but decided to wait since there is a possibility in a week or two they wouldn't get watered and that is about the time they would sprout so I didn't want to take that chance.

I am excited to get started. I did plant some peas in my garden when the ground thawed  Jan 27th, 2014.  I planted them in front of my raspberry plants. I am hoping the raspberry vines can become their support and also shade them when it warms up this spring. We will see if this works well or not. I plan on planting more since I only got about a two feet planted. I also found out that the middle of my raspberry plants didn't get weeded before the cold set in. I will have to watch this closely so the grass doesn't take over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment