Friday, May 15, 2009

Update

I have been so busy gardening that I have had no time to write. Also in May there are two birthdays in the family so I am busy with that as well.

I am so close to finishing up the weeding project. I got all but two areas cleared out. I also went over the strawberry patch and Iris bed again since they were the first areas weeded they needed a little touch up. I don't know what it is but the closer I get to clearing the last two areas the longer it seems to take me to make any progress. I was wondering if I am just worn out from all the weeding so it is taking me longer. Or just too impatient and think it should already be done.

I also realize that I am starting a lot of my plants from seed. I am beginning to realize how time consuming it is. I also moved some of my "Snow in Summer" plant and forgot to water it. It might not be save able it is a good thing that I have a big plant of it to spread around. I want to plant it where my bulbs are so that I can have a ground covering year round to choke out the weeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment